Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

in no particular order..

fighter..lonely...need new furniture...want..i hate my dog..she needs prozac..i love you.. hated you for so long..don't leave me.. the color of the sky at this precise moment is what I wanted for the accent wall...why can't I take a picture..let me go..never let me go..new best friend..old soul..wrap you in my arms and never let you go..let go..get a job so i can quit mine..i hate my dog...unorganized.. too organized...make me forget..help me remember...i do too much...i dont do enough.. you do too much..you do enough..reckless abandonment.. when will it be all about me..when will it not be all about me..italy...hawaii is sinking, forget california..you should see my new shoes..vera bradley is my new favorite..it covers my ass its so huge..i want to write..i cant write shit..i hate that dress that i love..i hate what it stands for.. im going to burn it soon..lets have a dress burning party..write all the things you want to do before you die..life is the book you write.. dont grow where youre planted..that sucks..its settling..dont settle..i hate weeds.. i miss the L's..i miss what my parents never were..i miss what they've given me..horrible child.. lovely child.help me find my MOTHER.beautiful women..hurting so much.. just let me laugh again..those arent laugh lines, my dear..i cant believe you all didn't wait for me..dont leave her..not now..she didn't give you permission..you cant go..talk..damnit, talk to her..fight...you look horrible..youre beautiful..stop not giving a shit..dont sit back and let me make all the decisions..im not old enough to do this.. im too old to do this..inspire..ill wash your hair in the bathtub if it means youll get up and stop smiling..your smile does not hide it all, m'dear..i know different..let me see you cry..aha..i saw it for a second.. lets go to walmart and pretend everythings okay for a minute..the world doesnt stop when we are in pain..it should..just for a moment..i like the pumpkins..ive never seen green ones..or white ones..still hating my dog, but not so much..if i keep wearing yellow on fridays, ill have to dye my hair..it doesnt match..did he find the phone..is she in trouble..ive got to go grocery shopping..someone help me..someone save me..i cant save myself..fight

No comments: